Leica Cyclone 3D Point Cloud Processing Software | A total point cloud delivery solution
Leica Cyclone is the market-leading point cloud processing software. It is a family of software modules that provides the widest set of work process options for 3D laser scanning projects in engineering, surveying, construction and related applications.
For organisations that need to add point cloud data to their process, Leica Cyclone is the only solution that can create all of the deliverables you need. Unlike other scanning providers, our product efficiently delivers on the entire set of project requirements; which ensures your organisation’s profitability.
The Cyclone family of products is a key part of the complete solution. The various Cyclone modules take users from start to finish for every type of point cloud project.
There are modules to take advantage of the unique Leica Geosystems laser scanners field data collection operations, such as traverse, back-sight and resection as well as Visual Inertial System (VIS) links created by the Leica RTC360 for rich survey-grade collection and registration of data. This includes wizard-like automation routines that do all the work for the user as well as the industries richest set of QA/QC and survey adjustment and analysis tools.
Leica Cyclone is comprised of individual software modules for different needs and for flexible product deployment:
Leica Cyclone 3DR - All-in-one Deliverable Solution
Leica Cyclone 3DR is a seamless extension of the Cyclone product family which works hand in hand to take users from field data collection with Cyclone FIELD 360 through registration in Cyclone REGISTER 360 and deliverable creation in Cyclone 3DR.
• Sensor agnostic projects powered by JetStream or industry-standard exchange formats
• Fast, light and flexible meshing tools
• Inspection and measurement for design-in-context
• Domain-centric workflows for AEC, Survey and Tank Inspection
• Advanced customisation through a rich scripting engine
• Reporting that conforms to industry standards (e.g., Tank Inspection to API 650/653)
• Robust QA operations
• Full interoperability with common design formats, including IFC and Revit model files
• Automatic feature extraction
• Powerful scripting engine
• DSM/DTM creation
• Contour extraction and much more